I'm so excited to be doing my first official book signing this month at Book Expo America! I'm very flattered that my publisher, Swoon Romance, thought readers would be excited enough about my Girlfriends of Gotham series to come out and see me. Of course there is always the chance that I'll be sitting at the table, pen poised, quietly waiting... for an hour... and then I'll go home. In an effort to ensure that doesn't happen, I've devised a way to entice people to my table... You know, a reason beyond my fresh breath and sparkling personality... A GIFT basket that SOMEONE will win!
What's in it, you ask? Well, let me tell you...
- There's a fancy hand-painted Lolita martini glass...
- A pair of sterling earrings that look like little red wine glasses
- A set of Ann Taintor coasters
- A cute desk sign that says "It's okay to have too much fun"
- A set of designer stationery and matching pen
- A cute pink tin of "flirt" gum
- A fun set of cocktail napkins that says "I'd rather drink my martini than put on my bikini"
Fun, right? If you want to win it, you need to drop by and see me at the Swoon booth (PDZ638) on Friday, May 30 at 2pm!
Check out the goods: